Friday, December 18, 2009

Getting back into writing...

Wow, so what a crazy time this has been. Who knew you could get so wrapped up into buying a house? I did, but I thought I would still be able to continue to write during the process. Well, I was wrong! Last night I got in the mood to write a poem, but that was about it. I haven't corrected anything on it at all.

This whole house business has zapped my creative juices, and I feel that I've forgotten where the aisle they're locating in is. Unfortunately, all of this work on buying a house has left me empty handed, and a few hundred in the hole. That's also a bummer on wanting to write. In the time that I have wanted to read anything, I have spent my time catching up on the two blogs I follow: Freshness Factor Five-Thousand (Jason Mraz's blog), and Open-eyed Sneeze (a friend of mine from high school). If you ever want to check them out, I highly recommend it. Freshness is very refreshing... I know a bad pun... and Open-eyed is snarky and sarcastic. I find both of them a good mix to pick me up when down.

Well, anyway, that was the update for you. And hopefully I'll be back with some new material to lay on ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment