Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Life Is Good EP....check it out!

Jason Mraz is a very cool guy.  That is about as much of a blanket statement as you can make about him, I know, but it's true.  Either he is faking it until he's making it, or else he has a lot of things figured out about life.  I read his blog almost religiously as he is one of the most positive people I have ever discovered.  I say discovered because I've never met the guy, I don't really know him, and I don't have a better word to describe my relation to him.  Anyway, if you are the type that can be down on yourself, have doubts about who you are as a person, or anything negative related to self-personification...read his stuff.  It's seriously good ego-boosting material.

Mraz has a new EP out now entitled "Life Is Good" as he gets ready to release a new album.  These are songs that apparently might not make the cut, but he thought were good enough to get out.  I dig his music as it is also very uplifting in meaning, and he delivers on this EP.  The songs on the EP are pretty strong, and if you go here, you can hear the whole thing!  What can be better than that!

If Jason reads this....then you can mail my check at any time for the free publicity...oh wait....

No comments:

Post a Comment