Friday, July 23, 2010

A fun video!

So, I think that being creative in writing means to use sources for inspiration everywhere.  I love to explore many venues of creativity......and I especially dig the interface of graphic design with poetry.  I love how many people now tend to create pieces of art by combining image and word, and I definitely think it is a trend which is picking up more traction (and has been for the past ten years).

So, with the thought of exploring creativity in other genres... I thought I would present the following video for your enjoyment.  I dig it a lot since I have wondered many times what it would be like to pick up a table full of food and let it drop.... I guess kind of that self-destructive manifestations we have when younger...

When you watch it, I thought it was cool to take a look at the photos on the right-hand side of the screen that shows the setting up of the shoot.

http://vimeo.com/12432139


The Huber Experiments - Vol. 1 from The Upthink Lab on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment