Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Sneeze Unsavored

It's a good thing that I have a whole bunch backed up because I almost didn't even get one posted today! What a terrible way to start out. Anyway, hope you enjoy this one...

The Sneeze Unsavored

Poised, tenaciously hunched over
I wait for blast-off like some intrepid astronaut
The anticipation, the creeping tickle
Spreading through my nasal cavity implores immediate action
Bracing, rapidly inhaling
The fuel to spread those noxious bodies at amazing speeds into space
… …
Stupefied, but still hovering
The moment must surely be upon me
Frustrated, and tense
When the hell is it just going to happen?
Exasperated, and unresolved
A dull throb indicates no glorious climax, no soothing relief – and a glorious moment wasted

How damn annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment