Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Plugging Away!

So, after hearing back for the editor of Words on the Go, I have finalized my poem "The Sneeze Unsavored" and have submitted it back. Hopefully, there will be nothing but approval and then I will just have to bide my time until April comes along. Even then, since the buses are up in Lafayette, I'm not going to be able to have much of a chance to see it.

Unless, of course I randomly drive up there to hop onto different buses until I find one that's featuring my poem. If you remember, there's six writers who have their works being put up on the buses - two works per bus. My guess, is that unless I'm lucky off the bat, I'll have to ride a bunch of buses in order to catch my poem in action. At my current level of excitement, I very well might do just that!

So, for all of the readers out there from the Lafayette area (I always laugh putting that down because no one reads this!! ) who ride the bus, let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment