Monday, February 1, 2010

Good News...

There is some good news I would like to share:

This is not ground-breaking publication or anything of the sort, but I have an accepted poem that will be part of the "Words on the Go" program for CityBus of Lafayette, IN. It is a bi-annual publication of local poets/authors that picks six pieces to be displayed on transit buses for a six-month time span.



My piece is entitle "The Sneeze Unsavored," which had a version of it posted on this blog back in October 2009. This is the first time I have ever submitted a piece for publication, so I am very excited it was accepted. Granted, it is for transit buses that most people will not probably care to read. However, I think it's cool that my stuff is getting out there finally and that people will be able to read it!

I will repost the poem once it is in its finalized version and off and riding on the buses!




Here is a link to the website for reference:



http://www.gocitybus.com/wordsonthego/index.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment