Friday, February 12, 2010

A quick entry...

Wow, this week has flown by! Got my poem finished up and sent off and approved (good grammar huh?), so I'm super stoked about that! I was busy throughout most of the days and nights... I barely even wrote at all. So, here I looked down at the computer clock/date and see that it's Friday again. Not only that, it's another Flippant Friday and I haven't really prepared for it!!!

As a way to avoid having to come up with nothing for my lack of preparation, I have included this video below of the sad doggy named Bizkit. He has the very funny habit of sleep running, and barking too! I'm not joking, he's beyond words:




And if that wasn't enough for you, here's him running and making the big mistake of getting up while still sleep running!




Happy Friday folks and bring on the weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment