Monday, March 15, 2010

Gearing UP!!

I titled this entry Gearing UP!! because that's exactly what I'm doing lately.  The wifey and I are closer to getting a home (phew!), and I am readying a bunch of poems for submissions.  Right now I'm in the research part of choosing which journals, mags, etc. to submit my works.  This can be a painstakingly long process, but it's necessary to make sure the material you have will interest the editors and, more importantly, the readers of the organization(s) you're sending your stuff.  Wish me luck while searching!

On another note, after reading much on the subject, as well as many organizations views on the term "unpublished," I have decided that I cannot put up any works on this blog until they have been accepted and published.  Therefore, unless the poem is just a little something I've created specifically for here, I will not include any more works.  Bummer, I know, but sometimes it can't be helped.  I hope you all can understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment