Tuesday, March 23, 2010

To be drained emotionally...

Is a state I wish I could claim.  Right now, I am way beyond it. The emotions have been so wild in their directions that whenever there's any downtime, it's hard to think.  Period.  That's why I have been having trouble putting up a post on here.  That's why I have had trouble writing.  I haven't picked up a pen for a literary purpose in well over a week, and I feel like I am losing the momentum that I had earlier.

To give you some more insight into why this might be, I digress to Facebook again, where its limited character input is very much aligned to my capacity to emote on the page.

So, instead of getting a house...we have a new car! It's a Subaru Outback, and it's a lot of fun.

That said, Amanda and I didn't enjoy the new car feeling very long. A friend in our complex had her apartment burn down. Quick synopsis...the apartment below had a fire, the department came and went....only 30 mins later her place is on fire!! She's probably lost everything in there. We stayed with her until 2 am, her boyfriend remained.

Who said we were done with the emotional rollercoaster? Oh, and we might have an accepted purchase agreement for a house....but don't get your hopes up yet! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment