Friday, March 19, 2010

Summary...

Just to give you an idea of what things have been like (it's hectic), I thought I would post up the blips of text I wrote on my Facebook page:

3/17/10 at 11:08 am:
in the process of working out a purchase agreement....wish me luck!!!

3/18/10 at 7:54 am:
I tell you, there's a pox on us and finding a house.... hammered down an agreement with the seller, and just in a matter of hours (from 3 pm to 7pm), the seller had another offer that gave him 4K more than ours. Which one do you think he chose? Back to hunt... again.

3/18/10 at 3:03 pm:
Well, alls I have to say is.... shit. This really is an emotional rollercoaster. Just got a call from the realtor and he said the house we lost might not be lost after all and one that we lost about a month ago is now open again... did you get all that?

3/19/10 at 11:00 am:
So here's the update....turns out the house we recently lost out on is lost for sure. Ok. Now, the older lost out on house is definitely open. We are going to pursue this one until someone else comes along and outbids us. Well, at least that's what history has taught me. I'm not going to even ask for well-wishings.



This pretty much sums up my life for the past week.  Sorry I haven't been able to get more in word-wise!

No comments:

Post a Comment